Looking to gain experience in the Transportation Industry?
Are you someone with high initiative seeking a position where you can fine tune your skills in professional communication and leadership? Then apply today to have the chance to assist the PTI team in reaching our goals.
Established in 1990 out of Northeast Wisconsin, Paper Transport, Inc. (PTI) is a leading dry van carrier that specializes in logistics, dedicated, regional, and intermodal freight throughout the Midwest and Southeast. PTI’s purpose is to build a great place to work where outstanding people deliver. It is clear through the company’s people-oriented culture and over 18% annual growth, PTI continues to achieve this mission as an employer and carrier of choice.
This is an exceptional opportunity to gain real world experience in the transportation industry. You will be a dedicated member of our Logistics Division team, where we are the face of our customers’ transportation needs. From truckload to intermodal, there are many challenges we endure each day to support our diverse business. Join a strong team that is driven to successfully deliver freight to our customers across the U.S, using the most efficient and effective modes of transportation.
Skills You Will Learn in the Business Internship in our Logistics department:
- Freight routing
- Market Trends
- Price analysis
- Time management
- Supply chain and business concepts
- Intercompany collaboration
- Experience working in an energetic office
- Paid Real-World Experience
- You will not be getting coffee and filing documents. We need dedicated individuals who are serious about advancing their career. You are here to learn, grow, and gain experience to land your dream job.
Training Sessions from the Leadership Team
- Learn how to get your seat at the table with regular training sessions and advice from our leadership team.
Opportunity to Get a Foot-in-the-Door in Transportation
- Get up close and personal with transportation. Learn the systems and processes necessary to succeed in a lucrative and growing industry.
Project Management & Innovation
- Work on an intern team to design a solution to a company issue. Then use your presentation skills to pitch the solution to the leadership team.
Offsite Intern Events
- Company sponsored time away from the office to unwind and get to know the other interns
- Our Mission: Build a Great Place to Work
- Excellent Internship Program
- Gain meaningful real world experience
- Participate in Leadership Lunches with PTI Leaders
- We want to know What Drives You, so apply today!
- Location: Corporate Office - De Pere, WI
- Type of Employment: Part Time Internship
- Schedule: 15 to 20 hours, Monday through Friday (around your school schedule)
- Internship Duration: 6 months (or longer if agreed upon)
- Pay: $13.00 per hour