Class A Truck Driver Needed for Home Weekly Midwest Regional Dedicated Run!
Paper Transport (PTI), has an exciting CDL-A truck driver opportunity for dedicated freight. Our CDL-A dedicated truck driving jobs offer outstanding advantages and benefits for how you like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at PTI’s advantages for CDL-A dedicated truck drivers & apply today!
- Schedule: Sunday-Friday or Monday-Saturday
- Home Time: Out 5.5 days and home 1.5 days every week
- Mileage Rate: 52 CPM
- Guaranteed Min. Pay: $1,250/week
- Average Weekly Pay: $1,375
- Average Yearly Earnings: $71,500
- Type: Dedicated; 100% No-Touch Freight
- Operating Area: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin
Additional perks and advantages:
- Paid 1.5-Day Orientation
- Paid Stop-Off
- Paid Detention
- No-Fee Pet Policy
- No-Fee Passenger Policy
- Paid Weekly + Direct Deposit
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical ($30.78/week for individuals and $93.30/week for families)
- Vision, Dental, Life, and Short/Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Planning including 401K with employer match 100% on the first 1% contributed and 50% on the next 4% contributed for a total of 3% match
- Employee Assistance Program + Financial Counseling Program
- Generous Bonus Opportunities
- Automatic transmissions
- All trucks come with 1500 watt inverter
- APU/Espar Heaters
- Bluetooth Radios
- Drivewyze Bypass App
- 100% trailer tracking
- Current Class A CDL
- 0 months experience if you attended an approved truck driving school within 60 days of application or a min of 6 months recent tractor-trailer experience with another carrier. Ask about Accelerate - our paid training program for inexperienced CDL holders!