CDL-A Truck Driver Needed for Local Role!
Earn $50,000-$60,000 per in your first year working only half the year - with full benefits and paid vacation! What would you do with 50% of the year off the clock?
Paper Transport has a CDL-A truck driver opportunity for dedicated local freight spotting trailers for Anheuser-Busch in Columbus. Our CDL-A dedicated truck driving jobs offer outstanding advantages and benefits for how you like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at PTI’s advantages for CDL-A local truck drivers & apply today:
- Home Time: Home daily
- Schedule: 4 days on 4 days off (work half the year!)
- Shift: Days or Nights
- Base Rate: $22/Hour (days) or $26/Hour (nights) + Time and a Half Overtime (after 40 hours)
- Average/Week: $792-$936 (with 4 days off) and $1,144-$1,352 (with 4 days on)
- Average First Year: $50,00-$60,000
- Type: Anheuser-Busch spotting trailers in and out of dock, keep yard clean and organized, work directly with the customer in Columbus, OH
- $1,500 Sign-On Bonus
- 1.5-Day Orientation + $250 First-Load Bonus
- Paid Weekly + Direct Deposit
- Pay Increase after 1st year
- Paid Vacation + Paid Holidays
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Short/Long-Term Disability, and 401K with employer match
- Generous Bonus Opportunities
Learn more about our CDL-A driving opportunities today. APPLY NOW!
- Current Class A CDL
- 0 Months experience if within 100 days of graduation from verified truck driving school or 6+ Months recent tractor-trailer experience
- Refresher training available
- Must live within 45 miles of 700 Schrock Rd, Columbus, OH 43229