Class A Driver Needed for Dedicated Regional Run!
Paper Transport (PTI), has an exciting CDL-A truck driver opportunity for dedicated freight. Our CDL-A regional truck driving jobs offer outstanding advantages and benefits for how you like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at PTI’s advantages for CDL-A dedicated truck drivers & apply today!
Mileage Rate: 52 CPM
Guaranteed Pay: $1,100/week
Average weekly pay: $1,260-1,360
Average yearly earnings: $65,520-$70,720
Home Time: 2 days home after 12 days out
Type: Dedicated; 100% No-Touch
Regional Operating Area: Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia
Join before May 31, 2021 and earn a $5,000 Sign-On Bonus:
$1,000 = First Check
$1,000 = 60 Days
$1,000 = 90 Days
$2,000 = 180 Days
Additional perks and advantages:
- Paid 1.5-Day Orientation
- Paid Stop-Off
- Paid Detention
- No-Fee Pet Policy
- No-Fee Passenger Policy
- Paid Weekly + Direct Deposit
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical ($30.78/week for individuals and $93.30/week for families)
- Vision, Dental, Life, and Short/Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Planning including 401K with employer match 100% on the first 1% contributed and 50% on the next 4% contributed for a total of 3% match
- Employee Assistance Program + Financial Counseling Program
- Generous Bonus Opportunities
Learn more about our local CDL-A driving opportunities today. APPLY NOW!
Current Class A CDL
6+ months recent tractor-trailer experience with another carrier. Don't have 6 months experience? Ask about Accelerate - our paid training program for inexperienced CDL holders!"