Class A Driver Needed for Dedicated Regional Run!
Paper Transport (PTI), has an exciting CDL-A truck driver opportunity for dedicated freight. Our CDL-A dedicated truck driving jobs offer outstanding advantages and benefits for how you like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at PTI’s advantages for CDL-A dedicated truck drivers & apply today!
More Home Time: 5.5 Days; Sunday-Friday or Monday-Saturday
Mileage Rate: 51 CPM
Guaranteed Pay: $1,100/week
Average weekly pay: $1,150-$1,250 (paid weekly + direct deposit available) *
Average yearly earnings: $60.000-$65,000
Type: Dedicated; 100% No-Touch
Southeast Operating Area: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin
Join before March 31, 2021 and earn a $5,000 Sign-On Bonus:
$1,000 = First Check
$1,000 = 60 Days
$1,000 = 90 Days
$2,000 = 180 Days
Additional perks and advantages:
- 5-Day Orientation + $500 Orientation Bonus
- Paid Stop-Off
- Paid Detention
- No-Fee Pet Policy
- No-Fee Passenger Policy
- Paid Weekly + Direct Deposit
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical ($30.78/week for individuals and $93.30/week for families)
- Vision, Dental, Life, and Short/Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Planning including 401K with employer match 100% on the first 1% contributed and 50% on the next 4% contributed for a total of 3% match
- Employee Assistance Program + Financial Counseling Program
- Generous Bonus Opportunities
Learn more about our CDL-A driving opportunities today. APPLY NOW!
- Current Class A CDL
- 0 months experience if you attended an approved truck driving school within 60 days of application or a min of 6 months recent tractor-trailer experience with another carrier. Ask about Accelerate - our paid training program for inexperienced CDL holders!
* Pay based on candidates with 12+ months experience. Ask about Accelerate: Our industry leading driver pay package for candidates with less than 12 months experience!