Paper Transport, Inc. is hiring Customer Service Team Members for our De Pere, WI Headquarters with wages starting at $15 - $17/hour. We also offer competitive benefits, leadership development programs, and more!
- Pay to start at $15 - $17 per hour based on experience
- IMMEDIATE start dates available for first shift
- Full-time, 1st shift
Customer Service Team Members are responsible for building strong relationships with our customers. We are looking for a detail-minded individual that thrives in a very fast-paced environment.
At Paper Transport, Inc., you’ll be part of a team of energetic, positive, and committed individuals that take pride in putting our customers first. This position requires someone who can rise to challenges and provide creative solutions.
Did we mention we are hiring immediately? Interested in joining the family? Apply today!
What You’ll Do:
- Secure load capacity with multiple departments/fleets for our customers
- Accept and build manual loads
- Schedule appointments within 24 hours
- Respond timely to our customers and internal communication in both email and phone calls (90% e-mail, 10% phone)
- Timely track loads and estimated time of arrival
- Monitor on-time delivery and work with brokerage department to successfully meet customer goals
- Ensure we are meeting the customer's service expectations
What You’ll Need:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Experience in Microsoft Office with strong working knowledge of Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer systems
Why Work at Paper Transport, Inc.?
As a PTI employee, you have the opportunity to be part of something different. Join an inclusive work environment that empowers innovation, you will be encouraged to share your experiences and ideas openly. As a Customer Service Team Member, you will be part of a close-knit group of individuals who strive to go the extra mile for our customers, empowering each other to do what they need to meet that vision. When you walk into PTI, expect to be greeted with a smile and open arms as you are welcomed to the family.
Established in 1990 out of Northeast Wisconsin, Paper Transport, Inc. (PTI) is a leading dry van carrier that specializes in logistics, dedicated, regional, and intermodal freight throughout the Midwest and Southeast. PTI’s purpose is to build a great place to work where outstanding people deliver. It is clear through the company’s people-oriented culture and over 18% annual growth, PTI continues to achieve this mission as an employer and carrier of choice.
Check Out Our Benefits:
- Profit-sharing up to 8%
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Employer contributions to your Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off
- Short term disability and long term disability
- Company-paid life insurance / AD&D
- 401(k) with company match up to (3%)
- Paid Time Off
- Drive Your Wellbeing program (third party nurse partner available at no cost to you for financial, emotional, and physical wellbeing support)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Ongoing training and employee development opportunities
- Ability to work remote (hybrid)