Ready to take your IT skills to warp speed?
This is an exceptional opportunity to gain real world IT experience in the transportation industry.
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic college student to join our IT support team. You will be an influential part of the team by managing our tablet program. You will use your knowledge to coach others and solve problems. If you are someone with high initiative seeking a position where you can fine-tune your skills in leadership, professional communication, team building, and time management – apply today.
Skills You Will Learn in the IT Internship:
- Tablet Repair, Maintenance, and Inventory Management
- Tablet Deployment via Mobile Device Management
- Basic Troubleshooting for Staff
- Desktop Deployment via Windows Deployment Services
- How to adapt to fluctuating workloads and tasks
- Successfully work with others at PTI
- Enhance your soft skills and customer service
- Paid Real-World Experience
- You will not be getting coffee and filing documents. We need dedicated individuals who are serious about advancing their career. You are here to learn, grow, and gain experience to land your dream job.
- Training Sessions from the Leadership Team
- Learn how to get your seat at the table with regular training sessions and advice from our leadership team.
- Opportunity to Get a Foot-in-the-Door in Transportation
- Get up close and personal with transportation. Learn the systems and processes necessary to succeed in a lucrative and growing industry.
- Project Management & Innovation
- Work on an intern team to design a solution to a company issue. Then use your presentation skills to pitch the solution to the leadership team.
- Offsite Intern Events
- Company sponsored time away from the office to unwind and get to know the other interns
- Our Mission: Build a Great Place to Work
- Excellent Internship Program
- Gain meaningful real world experience
- Participate in Leadership Lunches with PTI Leaders
- We want to know What Drives You, so apply today!
- Location: Corporate Office - De Pere, WI
- Type of Employment: Part Time Internship
- Schedule: 15 to 20 hours, Monday through Friday (around your school schedule)
- Internship Duration: 6 months (or longer if agreed upon)
- Candidate must be enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Candidate must be able to work in the De Pere, WI Office
- Pay: $13.00 per hour
About Paper Transport, Inc.
Established in 1990 out of Northeast Wisconsin, Paper Transport, Inc. (PTI) is a leading dry van carrier that specializes in logistics, dedicated, regional, and intermodal freight throughout the Midwest and Southeast. PTI’s purpose is to build a great place to work where outstanding people deliver. It is clear through the company’s people-oriented culture and over 18% annual growth, PTI continues to achieve this mission as an employer and carrier of choice.