Monday through Wednesday 10am to 8pm
Can you successfully support a team of professional drivers?
Join our Extended Team! You are responsible for supporting the rotational extended coverage team. You would help our professional truck drivers with issues such as accidents, hours of service, breakdowns, load recoveries, on-time delivery expectations, and questions regarding freight. Safety is always your first priority when providing solutions. This opening is a great opportunity to start your career in the transportation industry.
How to Win as an Operations Coordinator?
- Provide timely and knowledgeable communication to driver team
- Dispatch when needed and possess a working knowledge about all driver fleets
- Proactive response to on time deliveries and saving loads
- Assist drivers during emergency situations by contacting appropriate individuals
- Understand the various maintenance facilities available
- Source drivers when a driver is no longer available
- Respond to customer requests for service sensitive loads.
- Ensure effective communication via hand offs, emails, and phone calls about issues that arise after hours and on the weekends to the appropriate 1st shift person or team.
What skills do I need to bring?
- Proficient in Microsoft products – Outlook, Excel, Word
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer systems
- Transportation background is preferred, but not required
- Strong attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Can manage multiple demands on your time in a fast paced environment
Take a look at PTI’s advantages for transportation operations professionals and apply today:
- Family first mindset
- Profit sharing potential
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package / HSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Our Mission: Build a Great Place to Work
- Location: De Pere, WI
- Department: Extended Operations
- Type of Employment: Full-time
- Exempt Status: Non-Exempt
- Schedule: Sunday through Wednesday 10am to 8pm (4 days on, then enjoy 3 days off)
About Paper Transport, Inc.
Established in 1990 out of Northeast Wisconsin, Paper Transport, Inc. (PTI) is a leading dry van carrier that specializes in logistics, dedicated, regional, and intermodal freight throughout the Midwest and Southeast. PTI’s purpose is to build a great place to work where outstanding people deliver. It is clear through the company’s people-oriented culture and over 18% annual growth, PTI continues to achieve this mission as an employer and carrier of choice.