CDL-A Truck Driver Needed for 4 on 4 off Local Dedicated Shuttle (Green Bay Driving Only)!
Work only 15-16 days per month, plus full benefits, and earn $50,000 in your first year! What would you do with 50% of the year off the clock?
Paper Transport has a CDL-A truck driver opportunity for dedicated local shuttling trailers in Green Bay. Our CDL-A dedicated truck driving jobs offer outstanding advantages and benefits for how you like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at PTI’s advantages for CDL-A local truck drivers & apply today:
- Home Time: Home daily + off half the month!
- Schedule: 4 days on
- Shift: Days (4 AM to 4 PM or 6 AM to 6 PM) or Nights (6 PM to 6 AM)+ 4 days off rotation schedule
- Base Rate: $21.00/hour + $2.50 night premium
- Overtime (after a 40-hour workweek): $31.50/hour (dayshift) or $35.25/hour (nightshift)
- Average/Week: $924 (dayshift) or $1,034 (nightshift)
- Average/Year: $48,048 (dayshift) or $53,768 (nightshift)
- Type: Dedicated Shuttle
- Operating Area: Intra-city Green Bay, WI
- Experienced Drivers: 1.5-Day Orientation and $500 First-Load Bonus + $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
- New CDL Grad Orientation: 1-Week Paid Orientation + 2-Weeks Paid On-the-Job Training
- Paid Weekly + Direct Deposit
- Paid Vacation + Paid Holidays
- No-Fee Passenger Policy
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Company Paid Life, Short/Long-Term Disability, and 401K with employer match
- Generous Bonus Opportunities
- Have a Current Class A CDL
- Recent CDL-A Grads Welcome
- No DUI/DWI or other alcohol-related convictions in the last 5 years
- Must live within 45 Miles of 1919 S Broadway Green Bay, WI 54304 or 300 7th St. Green Bay, WI 54301
LeadFlex Job ID: 12264
Worklist ID: DEDFLT-GB
Post Date: 01/15/2023