CDL-A Truck Driver Needed for 4-on-4-off Local Dedicated Shuttle (Green Bay Driving Only)!
Work only 15-16 days per month, plus full benefits, and earn $51,000+ in your first year! What would you do with 50% of the year off the clock?
Paper Transport has a CDL-A truck driver opportunity for dedicated local shuttling trailers in Green Bay. Our CDL-A dedicated truck driving jobs offer outstanding advantages and benefits for how you like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at Paper Transport's advantages for CDL-A local truck drivers & apply today:
- Home Time: Home daily + off half the month!
- Schedule: 4 days on + 4 days off rotation schedule
- Shift: 12 hour, day and night shift available
- Base Rate: $23.00/hour + $2.50/hour night premium
- Overtime (after a 40-hour workweek): $35.50/hour day shift, $38.25/hour night shift
- Average/Week: Days $828 (4 days off) and $1,196 (4 days on); Nights $918 (4 days off) and $1,326 (4 days on)
- Average/Year: $51,480 days, $53,768 nights
- Type: Dedicated Shuttle
- Operating Area: Intra-city Green Bay, WI
- Experienced Drivers: 1.5-Day Orientation and $500 First-Load Bonus + $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
- New CDL Grad Orientation: 1-Week Paid Orientation + 2-Weeks Paid On-the-Job Training
- Paid Weekly + Direct Deposit
- Paid Vacation + Paid Holidays
- No-Fee Passenger Policy
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Company Paid Life, Short/Long-Term Disability, and 401K with employer match
- Generous Bonus Opportunities
- Have a Current Class A CDL
- Recent CDL-A Grads Welcome
- No DUI/DWI or other alcohol-related convictions in the last 5 years
- Must live within 45 Miles of 1919 S Broadway Green Bay, WI 54304
LeadFlex Job ID: 12264
Worklist ID: DEDFLT-GB
Post Date: 05/15/2023