CDL Class A Truck Driver Needed for Regional Run!
Paper Transport is growing! We have regional CDL-A truck driver opportunities for standard freight in your area. Our CDL-A truck driving jobs offer outstanding advantages and benefits for how you like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at PTI’s advantages for CDL-A dedicated truck drivers & apply today!
- Mileage Rate: 60 CPM
- Average Weekly Pay: $1,500
- Average Yearly Earnings: $78,000+
- Home Time: Multiple schedule options to fit your schedule! From 5 days out and home 2 days home, 5.5 days out and 1.5 days home, or our 14 days and home a solid 3 days
- Type: Dry Van, no HAZMAT.
- Operating Area: Primarily Wisconsin, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, Missouri, Georgia. Occasionally, Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Florida, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Texas
Additional perks and advantages:
- Permanent Min. Pay Guarantee
- Experienced Driver Orientation: 1.5-Day Orientation + $500 First-Load Bonus
- New CDL Grad Orientation: 1-Week Paid Orientation + 2-Weeks Paid On-the-Job Training
- $20 Paid Stop-Off
- $20/Hour Paid Detention (after only 1 hour)
- Paid Vacation + Paid Holidays
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Short/Long-Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance, and 401K with employer match
- No-Fee Pet Policy (no fee, no wait, and up to 2 pets at a time)
- No-Fee Passenger Policy (no fee!)
- Referral, Safety, Quarterly, and Monthly Bonus Opportunities
- Have a Current Class A CDL
- Recent Class A CDL Grads Welcome
- No DUI/DWI or other alcohol-related convictions in the last 5 years
LeadFlex Job ID: 12644
Worklist ID: OTR-GB
Post Date: 01/15/2023