Class A Truck Driver Needed for Owner Operator Intermodal Run!
We're growing! Paper Transport has a CDL-A truck driver opportunities for intermodal freight in your area. Our CDL-A Owner Operator lanes offer outstanding advantages for how you like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at PTI’s advantages for CDL-A Intermodal Owner Operators & apply today!
- Schedule: Home Daily; Monday-Friday, Tuesday-Saturday, or Sunday-Thursday
- Average Per Week: $3,500 (Top earners average $3,900/week)
- Average Per Year: $182,000
- Line Haul: Paid 73% of line haul and all accessorial charges
- Fuel Surcharge: Paid 100% of fuel surcharge
- Type: Intermodal Owner Operator
- Operating Area: Destinations include NS 47th, NS 63rd, CSX Bedford park, etc. All rails in Chicago
- TWIC Cards NOT required
- PTI discounts on fuel
- Access to maintenance facilities at reduced prices
- Assistance with plating, permitting, and IFTA sticker
- 1.5-Day Orientation
- $500 First Load Bonus
- $1,000/Referral Bonus
- Have a Current Class A CDL
- 18+ Months Recent Tractor-Trailer Experience Required
- Own your own truck (2000 or newer)
- No DUI/DWI or other alcohol-related convictions in the last 5 years
LeadFlex Job ID: 33937
Worklist ID: INT-GB
Post Date: 07/01/2022