In Northeast Wisconsin, Paper Transport offers a CDL-A sponsorship and top-of-the-industry paid CDL training! We’ll pay your CDL-A and help you transition both professionally and financially into your new career with our ACCELERATE program for new truck drivers.
Step 1 > Sponsored CDL Training to Get Your CDL-A
We'll sponsor your 3-week training at Fox Valley Technical College.
Step 2 > Accelerate Class A CDL Paid Finishing Program
- 4-day orientation with other recent CDL-A graduates in Green Bay, WI at Paper Transport's Mid Valley Drive Training Course
- Small class sizes to ensure one-on-one training
- Classroom & yard training, including slow maneuver field training as well as building individual training plans with our Safety team for road training
- Meet the Paper Transport Operations, Safety, Human Resources, and Payroll teams (including lunch with Paper Transport leadership!)
- Earn $750 for Orientation
- Lunch Provided
Step 3 > On-the-Job Paid Training!
- 2 weeks of one-on-one on-the-job training with a certified Paper Transport Driver Trainer - this isn't team driving; our Driver Trainers will be your co-pilot every mile!
- Develop your driving skills. gain industry insight, and prepare you for the other lifestyle changes associated with a professional driving career.
- Private accommodations for female students
- Earn $750/week during 2 weeks on-the-job training
Step 4 > Job Placement!
Paper Transport offers a variety of local, dedicated, and regional opportunities. Here's a snapshot of our spotting local home daily truck driver opportunity that features great home time (ask about our other opportunities!):
- Home Time: Home daily
- Schedule: 4 days on + 4 days off rotation schedule
- Shift: Days (6 AM to 6 PM)
- Average First Year: $56,056 (days) working essentially only half the year!
- Type: Dedicated Spotter
- Operating Area: Intra-city Green Bay, WI
Let's talk benefits:
- No Contract!
- Paid Vacation + Paid Holidays
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, and Short/Long-Term Disability
- 401K with employer match
- Generous Bonus Opportunities
- Reliable top-quality equipment
- The greatest respect from the Paper Transport team
- Variety of driving positions available to fit your needs as your needs/lifestyle changes
- Class A CDL
- Obtain a Class A CDL Learner permit
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Safe Driving Record
- No DUI/DWI or other alcohol-related convictions in the last 5 years
- Have a DOT Medical Certificate
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and hair follicle test
- Graduated from truck driving CDL school
LeadFlex Job ID: 100911
Post Date: 09/15/2023