CDL Class A Truck Driver Needed for Regional Run!
Paper Transport is growing! We have regional CDL-A truck driver opportunities for standard freight in your area. Our CDL-A truck driving jobs offer outstanding advantages and benefits for how you like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at Paper Transport advantages for CDL-A regional truck drivers & apply today!
- Mileage Rate: 60 CPM
- Miles/Week: 2,600
- Average Weekly Pay: $1,560
- Average Yearly Earnings: $81,120
- Experienced Min. Pay Guarantee: $900
- Schedule: Choose 5.5 days out (start day typically Sunday or Monday) and 1.5 days home or 14 days out and 3 days home
- Type: One-way network freight, mixed customers, 99% No-Touch, and 50/50 Drop and Hook
- Operating Area: Primarily Wisconsin, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, Missouri, and Georgia. Occasionally, Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Florida, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Texas
- Experienced Driver Orientation: 1.5-Day Orientation + $500 First-Load Bonus + $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
- New CDL Grad Orientation: 1-Week Paid Orientation + 2-Weeks Paid On-the-Job Training
- $20 Paid Stop-Off
- $20/Hour Paid Detention (after only 1 hour)
- Paid Vacation + Paid Holidays
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Short/Long-Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance, and 401K with employer match
- No-Fee Pet Policy (no fee, no wait, and up to 2 pets at a time)
- No-Fee Passenger Policy (no fee!)
- Referral, Safety, Quarterly, and Monthly Bonus Opportunities
- Have a Current Class A
- Recent Class A CDL Grads Welcome.
- No DUI/DWI or other alcohol-related convictions in the last 5 years
LeadFlex Job ID: 12608
Worklist ID: OTR-GB
Post Date: 09/15/2023