CDL Class A Truck Driver Needed for Home Weekly Midwest Regional Dedicated Run!
Paper Transport is growing! We have Midwest regional CDL-A truck driver opportunities for dedicated freight in your area. Our CDL-A truck driving jobs offer outstanding advantages and benefits for how you like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at PTI’s advantages for CDL-A dedicated truck drivers & apply today!
- Mileage Rate: 60 CPM
- Average Weekly Pay: $1,442
- Permanent Min. Pay Guarantee: $1,250/week
- Average Yearly Earnings: $75,000+
- Home Time: Home every week
- Type: Dedicated; 100% No-Touch Freight
- Operating Area: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin
Additional perks and advantages:
- 1.5-Day Orientation
- $500 First-Load Bonus
- $20 Paid Stop-Off
- $20/Hour Paid Detention (after only 1 hour)
- Paid Vacation + Paid Holidays
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Short/Long-Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance, and 401K with employer match
- No-Fee Pet Policy (no fee, no wait, and up to 2 pets at a time)
- No-Fee Passenger Policy (no fee!)
- Referral, Safety, Quarterly, and Monthly Bonus Opportunities
- Current Class A CDL
- No Experience? No Problem! Ask about our paid, no-contract-training program!
- Out of the Truck for a few years? No problem! Ask about our no-contract refresher program!