Class A Truck Driver Needed for Regional Dedicated Run!
We're growing! We have a new CDL-A truck driver opportunity for dedicated regional freight out of Jacksonville. Our CDL-A dedicated truck driving jobs offer outstanding advantages and benefits for how you like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at PTI’s advantages for CDL-A dedicated truck drivers & apply today!
- Mileage Rate: 55 CPM
- Average/Week: $1,300-$1,350
- Permanent Min. Pay Guarantee: $950/Week
- Average/Year: $67,600-$70,200
- Schedule: Tuesday-Saturday
- Type: Dedicated GNC
- Operating Area: Leave Jacksonville on Tuesday with a multi-stop (2 to 4) stops delivering into GA/SC/NC/TN/AL/FL. You get all stops off same day and reload a broker load back to Jacksonville, then repeat process. These are not deliveries to stores, they go to other distribution centers.
Additional perks and advantages:
- 1.5-Day Orientation
- $500 First-Load Bonus
- Paid $20 Stop-Off
- Paid $20/Hour Detention
- Paid Vacation + Paid Holidays
- Paid Weekly + Direct Deposit
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Short/Long-Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance, & 401K with employer match
- Pet Policy (No-fee and up to 2 pets at a time)
- Passenger Policy (No-fee)
- Referral, Safety, Quarterly, and Monthly Bonus Opportunities
Learn more about our CDL-A driving opportunities today. APPLY NOW!
- Current Class A CDL
- Min. 12 months recent tractor-trailer experience