CDL Class A Truck Driver Needed for Regional Out & Back Run!
Paper Transport is growing! We have 4.5-days out and home 2.5 days regional CDL-A truck driver opportunities for standard freight in your area. Our CDL-A truck driving jobs offer outstanding advantages and benefits for how you like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at PTI’s advantages for CDL-A dedicated truck drivers & apply today!
- Mileage Rate: 60 CPM
- Average Weekly Pay: $1,320
- Average Yearly Earnings: $68,640
- Home Time: 4.5 days out and 2.5 days home out and back - always a day from home!
- Type: Standard Freight; 99% No-Touch and 50/50 Drop and Hook
- Operating Area: Out and Back Regional
Additional details and advantages:
- $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
- $500 First-Load Bonus
- 1.5-Day Orientation
- $20 Paid Stop-Off
- $20/Hour Paid Detention (after only 1 hour)
- Paid Vacation + Paid Holidays
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Short/Long-Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance, and 401K with employer match
- No-Fee Pet Policy (no fee, no wait, and up to 2 pets at a time)
- No-Fee Passenger Policy (no fee!)
- Referral, Safety, Quarterly, and Monthly Bonus Opportunities
Learn more about our CDL-A driving opportunities today. APPLY NOW!
- Current Class A CDL
- 0 Months experience if within 100 days of graduation from verified truck driving school or 6+ Months recent tractor-trailer experience
- Refresher training available