CDL Class A Truck Driver Needed for Dedicated Regional Run!
Paper Transport is growing! We have a new regional CDL-A truck driver opportunity for dedicated freight in the Orlando area. Our CDL-A truck driving jobs offer outstanding advantages and benefits for how you like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at PTI’s advantages for CDL-A dedicated truck drivers & apply today!
- Mileage Rate: 60 CPM
- Average Weekly Pay: $1,500
- Average Yearly Earnings: $78,000+
- Home Time: Home 2 days after 6 days out (may have the opportunity to sleep at home during the week)
- Type: 99.9% Drop and Hook
- Operating Area: Running 3 loads (empty paint buckets) in the 6 days from Orlando to Newnan, GA and back.
Additional perks and advantages:
- $3,000 Sign-On Bonus + $500 First-Load Bonus
- 1.5-Day Orientation
- $20 Paid Stop-Off
- $20/Hour Paid Detention (after only 1 hour)
- Paid Vacation + Paid Holidays
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Short/Long-Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance, and 401K with employer match
- No-Fee Pet Policy (no fee, no wait, and up to 2 pets at a time)
- No-Fee Passenger Policy (no fee!)
- Referral, Safety, Quarterly, and Monthly Bonus Opportunities
Learn more about our CDL-A driving opportunities today. APPLY NOW!
- Current Class A CDL
- 12+ Months recent tractor-trailer experience