We're growing! We have CDL-A truck driver opportunities for regional freight in your area. Our CDL-A truck driving jobs offer outstanding advantages and benefits for how you like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at PTI’s advantages for CDL-A regional truck drivers & apply today!
- Mileage Rate: 60 CPM
- Average Weekly Pay: $1,500 (ask about our pay guarantee!)
- Average Yearly Earnings: $75,000+
- Home Time: Multiple schedule options to fit your schedule! From our 4.5-5 days out and home 2-2.5 days, 5.5 days out and 1.5 days home, or our 14 days and home a solid 3 days
- Type: Less sitting. More Miles. This non-dedicated freight is optimized by our cutting edge freight optimizer tool for the best loads and less sitting; 99% No-Touch and 50/50 Drop and Hook
- Operating Area: Primarily Wisconsin, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, Missouri, Georgia. Occasionally, Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Florida, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Texas
Additional perks and advantages:
- 1.5-Day Orientation
- $500 First-Load Bonus
- $20 Paid Stop-Off
- $20/Hour Paid Detention (after only 1 hour)
- Paid Vacation + Paid Holidays
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Short/Long-Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance, and 401K with employer match
- Pet Policy (no fee, no wait, and up to 2 pets at a time)
- Passenger Policy (no fee!)
- Referral, Safety, Quarterly, and Monthly Bonus Opportunities
Learn more about our CDL-A driving opportunities today. APPLY NOW!
- Current Class A CDL
- 0 Months experience if within 90 days of graduation from verified truck driving school or 6+ Months recent tractor-trailer experience
- Refresher training available