Class A Truck Driver Needed for Regional Run!
Paper Transport now in Pennsylvania! We have a new CDL-A truck driver opportunity for regional freight in your area. Our CDL-A truck driving jobs offer outstanding advantages and benefits for how you like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at PTI’s advantages for CDL-A regional truck drivers & apply today!
- Mileage Rate: 60 CPM
- Average Weekly Pay: $1,500
- Permanent Min. Pay Guarantee: $1,150/week
- Average Yearly Earnings: $75,000+
- Home Time: Home every week
- Type: Less sitting. More Miles. 99% No-Touch and 50/50 Drop and Hook
- Operating Area: Primarily Wisconsin, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, Missouri, Georgia. Occasionally, Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Florida, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Texas
Additional perks and advantages:Requirements
- 1.5-Day Orientation
- $500 First-Load Bonus
- $20 Paid Stop-Off
- $20/Hour Paid Detention (after only 1 hour)
- Paid Vacation + Paid Holidays
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Short/Long-Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance, and 401K with employer match
- No-Fee Pet Policy (no wait and up to 2 pets at a time)
- No-Fee Passenger Policy
- Referral, Safety, Quarterly, and Monthly Bonus Opportunities
- Current Class A CDL
- No Experience? No Problem! Ask about our paid-training program!
- Out of the Truck for a few years? No problem! Ask about our refresher program!