Class A Driver Needed for Home Weekly Regional Dedicated Run!
Paper Transport (PTI), has an exciting CDL-A regional truck driver opportunity for dedicated freight. Our CDL-A dedicated truck driving jobs offer outstanding advantages and benefits for how you like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at PTI’s advantages for CDL-A dedicated truck drivers & apply today!
Home Time: Out 5 days and home 2 days every week
Schedule: Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday
Mileage Rate: 51 CPM
Guaranteed Min. Pay: $1,200/week
Average Weekly Pay: $1,240
Average Yearly Earnings: $65,000
Type: Dedicated; 99% No-Touch Freight, 50% Drop & Hook and 50% Live Load/Unload
Operating Area: Out and back to same locations every week - predicable routes! Arkansas, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, and Wisconsin
$4,000 Sign-On Bonus:
$1,000 = First Check
$1,000 = 30 Days
$1,000 = 60 Days
$1,000 = 90 Days
Additional perks and advantages:
- 5-Day Orientation + $500 Orientation Bonus
- Paid Stop-Off
- Paid Detention
- No-Fee Pet Policy
- No-Fee Passenger Policy
- Paid Weekly + Direct Deposit
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical ($30.78/week for individuals and $93.30/week for families)
- Vision, Dental, Life, and Short/Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Planning including 401K with employer match 100% on the first 1% contributed and 50% on the next 4% contributed for a total of 3% match
- Employee Assistance Program + Financial Counseling Program
- Generous Bonus Opportunities
Learn more about our CDL-A driving opportunities today. APPLY NOW!
- Current Class A CDL
- Must be able to drive manual
- 0 months experience if you attended an approved truck driving school within 60 days of application or a min of 6 months recent tractor-trailer experience with another carrier. Ask about Accelerate - our paid training program for inexperienced CDL holders!
*Pay based on candidates with 12+ months experience. Ask about Accelerate: Our industry leading driver pay package for candidates with less than 12 months experience!