Class A Truck Driver Needed for Regional Dedicated Run!
We're growing! Paper Transport has a CDL-A truck driver opportunities for dedicated regional freight in your area. Our CDL-A dedicated truck driving jobs offer outstanding advantages and benefits for how you like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at PTI’s advantages for CDL-A dedicated truck drivers & apply today!
- Mileage Rate: 61 CPM
- Average/Week: $1,346
- Permanent Min. Pay Guarantee: $1,200/Week
- Average/Year: $70,000+
- Schedule: 5 days out and 48 hours home
- Type: Dedicated servicing Unilever (soaps, beverages, etc.); 50% drop & hook and 50% live load/unload
- Operating Area: Out and back to Edwardsville, IL every week for predicable routes - always within a day of home!
Additional perks and advantages:
- $500 First-Load Bonus
- 1.5-Day Orientation
- $20 Paid Stop-Off
- $20/Hour Paid Detention (after only 1 hour)
- Paid Vacation + Paid Holidays
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Short/Long-Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance, and 401K with employer match
- Pet Policy (no fee, no wait, and up to 2 pets at a time)
- Passenger Policy (no fee!)
- Referral, Safety, Quarterly, and Monthly Bonus Opportunities
Learn more about our CDL-A driving opportunities today. APPLY NOW!
- Current Class A CDL
- 0 Months experience if within 100 days of graduation from verified truck driving school or 6+ Months recent tractor-trailer experience
- Refresher training available