Ready to take the lead and drive results?
Established in 1990 out of Northeast Wisconsin, Paper Transport, Inc. (PTI) is a leading dry van carrier that specializes in logistics, dedicated, regional, and intermodal freight throughout the Midwest and Southeast. PTI’s purpose is to build a great place to work where outstanding people deliver. It is clear through the company’s people-oriented culture and over 18% annual growth, PTI continues to achieve this mission as an employer and carrier of choice.
At our corporate office in De Pere, WI, we are looking for an influential leader to motivate and guide a team of drivers. You will be managing a critical piece of business. You will focus on exceeding the goals of on-time service, MPG results, and retention. You will create a team atmosphere where members feel valued. You will break through any barriers to build a solid partnership with the customer.
How to Win as a Driver Manager?
- Build strong relationships with your driver team through integrity and accountability
- Coach your driver team to success and safety compliance
- Partner with drivers, planners, and customer service to meet customer and service expectations
- Effectively dispatch loads
- Be decisive and provide solutions to driver needs and issues
- Recognize positive performance
What skills do I need to bring?
- Proficient in Microsoft products – Outlook, Excel, Word
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer systems
- Leadership/Management experience
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Transportation background is preferred, but not required
Take a look at PTI’s advantages for operations professionals and apply today:
- Family first mindset
- Profit sharing potential
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Full benefits package / HSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Our Mission: Build a Great Place to Work
- Location: De Pere, WI
- Department: Operations
- Type of Employment: Full-time
- Exempt Status: Exempt
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 1st shift