Make an impact on the organization by bringing the best talent to PTI: Professional Class A CDL Drivers. Using a combination of communication, sales, and relationship-building skills, help us grow our fleet and company by converting high-quality leads into applicants.
How to Win?
* Learn unique fleet characteristics of fleets and driver job roles to match job openings to candidate needs
* Pre-qualify leads
* Communicate with 100 leads/day
* Convert qualified leads into applications
* Build relationships with and attract prospective CDL drivers to driver job openings
* Motivate and assist driver candidates to complete TenStreet Driver Application
Our Mission: Build a Great Place to Work
Family first mindset
Benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc)
401(k) with company match
We want to know What Drives You, so apply today!
Location: De Pere, WI
Department: Driver Recruiting
Type of Employment: Part-time (24-32 hours/week)
Exempt Status: Non-Exempt
Schedule: 1st shift
About Paper Transport, Inc.
Paper Transport, Inc. has humble roots in Green Bay, WI, when co-founders Roger Grimsley and Lennie Shefchik commenced hauling paper for Fort Howard Paper Company in February 1990. Today, the PTI team has grown to over 1,000 professional drivers and support professionals throughout the Midwestern, Southeastern, and Southern United States. PTI’s purpose is to build a great place to work where outstanding people deliver. It is clear through the company’s people-oriented culture and over 18% annual growth, Paper Transport, Inc. continues to achieve this mission as an employer and carrier of choice.