Class A Truck Driver Needed for Dedicated Run!
We're growing! We have a CDL-A truck driver opportunity for dedicated freight servicing Unilever. Our CDL-A dedicated truck driving jobs offer outstanding advantages and benefits for how you like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at PTI’s advantages for CDL-A dedicated truck drivers & apply today!
- Schedule: Monday-Friday (off weekends)
- Mileage Rate: 61 CPM
- Miles/Week: 2,106
- Average/Week: $1,346
- Permanent Min. Pay Guarantee: $1,200/Week
- Average/Year: $70,000+
- Type: Dedicated servicing Unilever (soaps, beverages, etc.); 50% drop & hook and 50% live load/unload
- Operating Area: Out and back to Edwardsville, IL every week for predictable routes - always within a day of home!
- Experienced Driver Orientation: 1.5-Day Orientation + $500 First-Load Bonus
- New CDL Grad Orientation: 1-Week Paid Orientation + 2-Weeks Paid On-the-Job Training
- $20 Paid Stop-Off
- $20/Hour Paid Detention (after only 1 hour)
- Paid Vacation + Paid Holidays
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Short/Long-Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance + 401K with employer match
- Pet Policy (No-Fee and up to 2 pets at a time)
- Passenger Policy (No-Fee)
- Referral, Safety, Quarterly, and Monthly Bonus Opportunities
- Have a Current Class A CDL
- Recent Class A CDL Grads Welcome
- No DUI/DWI or other alcohol-related convictions in the last 5 years
LeadFlex Job ID: 12178
Worklist ID: DEDFLT-MWUNI
Post Date: 01/15/2023